AutoZone Fires Worker Who Stopped Robbery...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And of course, we are a "Right to work" state, that means the company can fire you for anything, they do not even have to tell you why.

Funny, thats Not even what right to work is.
Your thinking of "at will" hiring.
If your gonna boycott( I dont shop there anyway), Dont Forget to send them a letter, e-mail, or better yet , go in Personally and tell them why you wont be shopping there anymore.
The deal Suck's Big Time , but IF he would of used his weapon, Lawsuits abound..(he was already out of danger , and came back and put himself in danger)(
Stopping a Felony???, Maybe?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just sent an e-mail in. this is what I said:

I just watched Greta Sustern's interview with your ex-employee Devin Mclean on Fox News Channel's "On The Record" I cannot believe that you have fired an employe who prevented a tragedy at one of your Virginia stores. While it is your right to decide whether or not firearms may be allowed in your stores by either customers or employees, it is also my right to choose whether to patronize a company that treats a heroic employee so shabbily. Devon saved the manager of the store and should be honored, not fired.

Unless you reverse your policy and rehire Devin Mclean, I will exercise my right to cease any further dealings with AutoZone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom