Average Joe's Restaurant (sort of/maybe) returns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know me and the wife would defintly be there. I miss the burgers with a fried egg on it. And remember good neighbors make good fences. Inside joke for Bryan.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure there are a few burger shacks in OKC that offer fried egg burgers, but the only one I've tried and order every time I go is called "The Blowout" at Flatire Burgers in Edmond. If you've never tried it, you really should.

Irma's on 63rd has the "what you lookin' at?" it has burger patty, hot links, ham, BACON, cheese, fried egg, and 2 grilled cheese sammiches for the bun.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Irma's on 63rd has the "what you lookin' at?" it has burger patty, hot links, ham, BACON, cheese, fried egg, and 2 grilled cheese sammiches for the bun.

That sounds as ridiculous as it does delicious. Irma's is the place I was thinking of when I posted my comment, but it's a place I've yet to try.

S&B Burgers at 63rd and May (it's the Electro Lounge at night) has some interesting burgers and bloody marys. I've tried their "Bloody Bacon" which was garnished with a slice of bacon, but they have one that's also garnished with beef jerky. Worth checking out even without the bloody mary menu.

Latest posts

Top Bottom