B&M Brown Bread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering...

Has anyone tried or is anyone stockpiling B&M Brown Bread (canned sweet molassassy bread)?
If not, I'd suggest you give it a try - tastes good (at least to me) serves up into 8 easily cut 100-calorie slices, and keeps well - good for several years when purchased new. Also, the price is very reasonable.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, B&M brown bread with frankfurters, sauerkraut, and baked beans was a regular on the table when I was a kid. Going to have to get some...sort of forgot all about it. Served warm with butter is awesome.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazon is the only place I have seen the B&M bread but that last link's prices are scary. You can get a much better deals buying at Crest.

I agree, Rick. After looking at some of the things I normally buy I think you can beat their prices just about anywhere. Too bad, it's a great idea. On the plus side, now I know what it feels like to make a bad post:rotflmao:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, Rick. After looking at some of the things I normally buy I think you can beat their prices just about anywhere. Too bad, it's a great idea. On the plus side, now I know what it feels like to make a bad post:rotflmao:

Welcome to the club! :D :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! :D :D

:lookaroun :rollingla Ditto!! :D

I love me some brown bread and saurkraut, SMS!! GC is such a picky eater!! He'd rather have an MRE than homemade saurkraut... :scratch:

I used to like baked beans and brown bread too ... I got sick one night after eating what I think was some bad fish at a fish fry down in Tishomingo ... since then fried fish and baked beans make me a little queasy ... :nolike: :drooling:

Latest posts

Top Bottom