Back in business!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are all worried about the scale and I had to look up Lebanon. Never heard of it and my family is from Mangum.
Well, it is a pretty good spit from Mangum to Lebanon. My wife’s family is from Lebanon. She has two sisters and lots of cousins there. They all seem to like me, for some reason.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice set up

My RCBS scale is almost 40 years old. Works great. I only use it for rifle charges, now.
3-4 years ago, hot a digital scale for pistol charges / light loads. IIRC, it's a Hornady, around $25. Love it! Fast and accurate.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice set up

My RCBS scale is almost 40 years old. Works great. I only use it for rifle charges, now.
3-4 years ago, hot a digital scale for pistol charges / light loads. IIRC, it's a Hornady, around $25. Love it! Fast and accurate.
I've got a Cabelas branded electronic scale, I've never really trusted it. About half the time after pouring powder and setting the pan back on the scale I have to re-zero it. Then I wonder if the load I just poured is .2 grains heavy, or if the pan somehow became -.2 grains lighter. Plus it won't let me trickle charge unless I tap the pan each time I trickle. The auto zero will keep it on a certain weight if I trickle too slowly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom