Bad Underwear!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I have it solved! They have been staying up for the last three days! (No, not the same pair for three days, but three days of changes!)

I folded 2-1/2 inches of the band on each side and sewed it up. I now have 1-1/4 inch "wings" on each side but they are tight enough and no longer ride down! (I'll sew the "wings" down flat later.)

I tried a smaller size but they weren't long enough to reach what little bit of a waist I have without a nuclear wedgie and strangled - eh - junk.

:thumbup3:

Woody

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I have it solved! They have been staying up for the last three days! (No, not the same pair for three days, but three days of changes!)

I folded 2-1/2 inches of the band on each side and sewed it up. I now have 1-1/4 inch "wings" on each side but they are tight enough and no longer ride down! (I'll sew the "wings" down flat later.)

I tried a smaller size but they weren't long enough to reach what little bit of a waist I have without a nuclear wedgie and strangled - eh - junk.

Woody

You sew??? :blush::uhwhat::ooh2:

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, Good job Woody!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom