BB makes THE best cookies ever...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla Sorry I got lazy and made the bar cookies, but actually I like those better than the drop ones. Hope you guys enjoyed the "Merry Christmas" tin! :D OH ... and those cookies were for the kids!!! :shocked:

Seriously though, you know what we did after we left? Went to Academy and bought some .22 ... Poor GC ... He says this is NOT working out for him ... Selling 2500 rounds of .22 and buying 200 to replace it ... :rollingla

Nevermind that we have a buttload of it sitting here on the shelf ... :disappoin :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her fudge is even better... Just sayin'

Which reminds me ... it's about time for me to come visit you guys again ... :heart: (Oh ... and the Surefire hearing protection I bought from you works pretty good ... Guess the first ones I had were just too small and didn't seal up like they needed to. These were a LOT better. Thanks!! And you should have seen the range officer's face when he saw my "Outdoor America" gun rag ... :D :heart: :rotflmao: )

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh so you have .22? Great, so you can come to the April 19 Appleseed... and bring us cookies!!! :woohoo1:

Yes, we have .22 but no I can't come shoot with y'all ...:( I wish I could. I sure do miss it. Had a great time the time I did join you guys! You still have muffins in the freezer?? LOL

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom