Be a part, not apart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packnpair

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who have been reluctant in the past (as I was) to join the NRA, or some other 2A group, please do so. I could not stand by any longer and not be involved nor, will I do it again, I just hope we're not too late. Encourage everyone you know to get involved, and stay engaged, and maybe we can fight off this assault on or 2A right.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who have been reluctant in the past (as I was) to join the NRA, or some other 2A group, please do so. I could not stand by any longer and not be involved nor, will I do it again, I just hope we're not too late. Encourage everyone you know to get involved, and stay engaged, and maybe we can fight off this assault on or 2A right.

I heartily second this call. If we want to defeat senator Feinstein's draconian bill, we need to make sure our congressmen and senators know that NRA membership is increasing rapidly. NRA already has a good record of working hard to defeat senators and congressmen who are pro-registration of weapons, or anti-2A in any way. If they see NRA membership increase, they will panic and vote this bill down.
The time to act is now, not 2 months from now, when it may be too late.

I will introduce at least one friend to NRA, and pay for heir membership. I am also going to join 2AF & GOA, and make the same friend join those, paying for those as well.

But joining NRA is crucial, they have the most political clout as of now.
If you are already a member, please send think about sending them some money. A rich NRA is one that is feared by our political reps & senators.
:)

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to clarify, when you join, your dues don't go to the NRA-ILA, the lobbying branch of the NRA. Membership dues go to training, education, range building, etc. If you really want to make a difference in this fight, donate to the NRA-ILA

packnpair

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was unaware of that, thanks for the clarification..................end result could be though, when NRA membership increases dramatically, as it has been, it will have an effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom