Be careful what you throw away...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a new report on Chan 4 the other day where some medical office just put the files into the dumpster instead of shreading them.
Idiots....

Few years back, we were shooting (Xraying) the condo's by the turtle bank in OKC, in one of previous occupants left all sorts of Depositions and legal documents behind in a closet. Names, SSNs etc. :nolike: I shred all personal documents before trashing it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing goes in my trash that has my address or name on it. Everything gets shreded.

If the Sheriff's office finds an illegal trash dump on the side of the road, the first thing they do is look for addresses. If they find one, it gets the cleanup cost.

Your county may be different, but it takes three adresses on different mail to get a call from the Sheriff in ours.

lockoutmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shred mine and then feed it to my worms. I have a worm farm in my kitchen. 3-5,000 worms and still growing. They will eat about 2 trashbags full per week.It eventually(2 months) gets turned into rich compost for the garden. They make some of the best liquid fertilizer I have ever used.

WOO HOO! 200 posts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom