Bears do it, what are your plans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a nasty subject but i dont see it discussed much. What are your plans for "personal hygene" (i'm pretty sure that's spelled wrong) in a bug OUT situation?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its a nasty subject but i dont see it discussed much. What are your plans for "personal hygene" (i'm pretty sure that's spelled wrong) in a bug OUT situation?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

BOB's got my backpacking gear, shovel, bio-degradable TP, camp soap, hand sanitizer, and couple pair if those 2 week underwear.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see water purification being at the very top of the list of must have survival procedures, whether boiling or filtering. Get enough additional poop out there in the woods and it will soon infect every running stream and creek. Look for cholera outbreaks in addition to severe giardia and amoebic dysentery. We bury ours in the woods, but when you get a large group in a primitive camp, its best to dig a latrine and back fill it afterward. No privates or airmen to delegate the crap detail to. We won't have spare diesel to pour into the crap barrels like we did in the military.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't read this yet, you really should. There's a heavy LNT lilt to it as I remember, but it provides very sound advice regarding field hygiene from which anyone who spends time outdoors can benefit.

[Broken External Image]

oh, and that's funny right there

After four seasons of Walking Dead, it is readily apparent that will no longer be necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom