Bears do it, what are your plans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had to wipe with oak leaves before. Doesnt bother me any. My great uncle always has a roll of TP with him in deer season. I dont haul that much gear around and i'm good with oak leaves.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you haven't seen many bears in the wild but they often crap and walk at the same time. I've seen'm poop out whole blueberries but I've never been that hungry.....

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you haven't seen many bears in the wild but they often crap and walk at the same time. I've seen'm poop out whole blueberries but I've never been that hungry.....

you could be the next big thing yukon jack. Instead of Kopi Luwak you could have "yukon blues" Im sure some dope would pay big bucks to eat a freshly pooped blue berry!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Omg lol. I just see some yuppie hollering "hey guys come look, a pile of blueberrys". I would so let them eat a few.

Latest posts

Top Bottom