Before and after My crack house & Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets see if these pictures load.
Thank you all for donating all the free stuff on this forum.. simple 2x wood and 1x wood was used to make floor trim and thresholds among many other things donated like formica and tile the list goes on and on you all are a great bunch of people.

1632960412114.png

003.JPG

No more dead tree in the back yard and 1/2 gone tree in front is now gone.
Not to mention rebuilt the house front and all over.

1632960880094.png

1632960935556.png

2907 sw13 006.JPG
2907 sw13 012.JPG

that was living room.

this is it now.

1632961349021.png

That walkway in wood is made from fence pickets and stained dark and then 3 coats of tung oil finish.
I figured if going from front door to kitchen you will wear the carpet out.
House is too crooked to lay tile and the fence was free and neighbor gave me the carpet to do the 18 x 8 foot section in carpet.

All wood trim is handmade and stained. I do not like painted trim.. but sometimes I must go there.

1 of the bedrooms.

1632961641258.png

Before it had some wall art.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before bedroom with the wood I got on craigslist for the kitchen floor for I think 60 bucks it came from an old house in down town okc.
I spent a year working this thing over but you know during deer season I quit myself and played in the woods most of the time.

Here is the before back bedroom picture.

1632961998280.png

I never think to take before pictures so these are after aI put few new windows in.

Not free windows those were from Home Depot.
Low E and Argon.
Argon blocks the noise.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before bedroom with the wood I got on craigslist for the kitchen floor for I think 60 bucks it came from an old house in down town okc.
I spent a year working this thing over but you know during deer season I quit myself and played in the woods most of the time.

Here is the before back bedroom picture.

View attachment 225415

I never think to take before pictures so these are after aI put few new windows in.

Not free windows those were from Home Depot.
Low E and Argon.
Argon blocks the noise.

Argon while denser than air slows down the transfer of radiant heat trying to enter the window, it does nothing for noise transmission. Its used with a LowE coating to provide better energy saving performance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom