Before and after My crack house & Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3/0-5/0 looks like

Those windows are the only free windows I had they came from my house I live in and I put them in here in the year 2000
and many years later a hail storm destroyed the house and broke some plastic on those windows.

I saved them and used them for the front of this crack house they are 36" wide and 6 feet tall.

People ask me why such a big window I say that is what I had.
I try and use all the stuff I have I just love to recycle/repair instead up toss things in the trash.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those windows are the only free windows I had they came from my house I live in and I put them in here in the year 2000
and many years later a hail storm destroyed the house and broke some plastic on those windows.

I saved them and used them for the front of this crack house they are 36" wide and 6 feet tall.

People ask me why such a big window I say that is what I had.
I try and use all the stuff I have I just love to recycle/repair instead up toss things in the trash.

3/0-6/0 windows. Off by a foot LOL.

They look great, seriously great job on that house,

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
My wife asked me if I was nervous putting a renter in the house after all the work I did to it.
I did everything, not any help but I do not want help either.. I am one of those guys.

I am a little worried with someone in it but I have known her since she was in diapers.
She is 32 now and is my hunting/fishing buddies daughter and his grandson in there.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets see if these pictures load.
Thank you all for donating all the free stuff on this forum.. simple 2x wood and 1x wood was used to make floor trim and thresholds among many other things donated like formica and tile the list goes on and on you all are a great bunch of people.

View attachment 225405

View attachment 225406

No more dead tree in the back yard and 1/2 gone tree in front is now gone.
Not to mention rebuilt the house front and all over.

View attachment 225407

View attachment 225408

View attachment 225410View attachment 225411

that was living room.

this is it now.

View attachment 225412

That walkway in wood is made from fence pickets and stained dark and then 3 coats of tung oil finish.
I figured if going from front door to kitchen you will wear the carpet out.
House is too crooked to lay tile and the fence was free and neighbor gave me the carpet to do the 18 x 8 foot section in carpet.

All wood trim is handmade and stained. I do not like painted trim.. but sometimes I must go there.

1 of the bedrooms.

View attachment 225413

Before it had some wall art.
Great job Swampratt. Looks good. Now you can rent it out to a higher class of crack heads! :)

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
My wife asked me if I was nervous putting a renter in the house after all the work I did to it.
I did everything, not any help but I do not want help either.. I am one of those guys.

I am a little worried with someone in it but I have known her since she was in diapers.
She is 32 now and is my hunting/fishing buddies daughter and his grandson in there.
I’m the same way. Help would be nice but unless someone is of the same mind, it can be too costly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom