Benchmade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any Benchmade experience here? I bought one in Santa Fe a few weeks ago and seems like a great blade to me. Free sharpening service is pretty nice too as I hate to sharpen knives.

I am just curious if I bought junk or a good one. Thoughts?

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Money well spent, I think. I’ve owned a couple around 3” folders. One side opening automatic ( which inexplicably I lost), and my current axis Lock blade, Easy one handed opening with the thumb stud and safe unlock and close, one handed with the axis lock. Your finger position while pulling down on the axis lock ensures your fingers are out of the path of the closing blade. “Adamas” model.. Benchmade steel seems to take a superior edge, to me. Unlike so many others.

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpeg
    IMG_0060.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also I have only owned 3, I used the hell out of 2 of them before the got lost and the other one I just sold it was the kinda tdiy/Karambit style Azeria.
All were great in form and the 2 I actually used excelled on function aswell.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ask, therefore you receive. :burnout:

It is a 417 Fact:
View attachment 385585
I usually don't care for thin blade thin handled dagger-ish folders but that is a "sharp" knife hahaha. Some secret agent , league of assassin's looking blade. Nice.
I'm gonna go Google the price on it might have to see howuch I want to cry over another higher end pocket knife that disappears while at work.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually don't care for thin blade thin handled dagger-ish folders but that is a "sharp" knife hahaha. Some secret agent , league of assassin's looking blade. Nice.
I'm gonna go Google the price on it might have to see howuch I want to cry over another higher end pocket knife that disappears while at work.
I think I paid $285 at some specialty knife shop in the downtown area. Probably too much due to the location but it was an impulse buy. I didn't plan on buying anything but I need a pointed tip blade for my hunting needs and he pulled this from under the counter. I would have liked a shorter blade but it will do the job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom