Benchmade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent a Benchmade in for sharpening once. It came back all cleaned up (I think they disassemble them to clean them up) with a new clip (I had removed the clip for covert pocket carry) as well as nice and sharp. IIRC, it took about two weeks from the time sent to time received back. It is much handier if you register the knife at Benchmade's website when you get it new - that way you're 'on the books' so to speak. Also, I lost a clip on one once and I called Benchmade's customer service to inquire about buying a replacement clip - she asked me if it was registered and I told her I thought it was so she checked and it was and then she asked for my address and sent me a new clip (with screws) free of charge. IIRC, the free replacement clip arrived very quickly too. Great CS for great knives!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 940 was the icon on the most recent edition of the Knife Center's "Beat the Icon" video on YouTube. It's pretty high on my list of desired sharp things.

I picked up my 940 at a pawn shop probably 20 years ago for $25, and I much prefer the s30v steel on the 940 to the ats34 on the others.
Here’s all my Benchmade folders.
IMG_3345.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom