Best .380 of these four?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite .380 of these four?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry but i have a tourus 738, lightest , best point and pull feel, extra room to trigger, good grip, and the new laser will attach to the trigger guard.................

Hey I shot that gun. First two rounds at 25 ft went in the same hole.
Since then I've been looking at the little plastic and steel mouse guns differently.

leadfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this for concealed carry or just the best gun?
Concealed carry = Kahr (easy to use, tough)
Best overall = Sig
Best gun

If you go Kahr, why not just go with the 9?
The question is about the best of four .380s.

But, I can't believe your list had no mention of the Ruger LCP or the S&W Nightguard 380?
I wanted to narrow it to 4 non poly guns.

If I'm going to carry a .380 its going to be a Beretta 84/85 or a Browning BDA380. I know both of those will work right out of the box!
They are both good guns, but I think the Kahr and Sig would be just as reliable.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best gun

If I'm going to carry a .380 its going to be a Beretta 84/85 or a Browning BDA380. I know both of those will work right out of the box!
They are both good guns, but I think the Kahr and Sig would be just as reliable.

...and half the size. I have owned the Beretta 84F. It was a good gun, but it was just too big (in my opinion), and possible to get more firepower in the same size gun.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, I can't believe your list had no mention of the Ruger LCP or the S&W Nightguard 380?
I wanted to narrow it to 4 non poly guns.

Ah! No poly guns. Got it.

Like I said before, out of those four you listed, I'd go with the Sig. I own a Kahr CW45 which is a great gun, but I like my Sig more.

Plus, Sig has introduced new versions of the 238. They offer the killer SAS model, built specifically for conceal carry. It comes standard with SIGLITE night sights, custom wood grips, all metal construction and an awesome DA/SA trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom