Best .380 of these four?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite .380 of these four?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any direct experience with any of them but a friend (and fellow OSAer) has the Sig 238 and those are really cool little guns. Have not got to shoot his yet but want to!

Reaction score
I don't know if it's the best on your list, but I own the Kahr .380 - it *IS* the best among the really small ones without a doubt (among Kahr, Ruger, Taurus, etc.).

The Sig and the Colt are the same gun, I believe, and and very nice, but much larger - they fill a slightly different niche being larger. They're about the smallest you can go and still have the full-sized gun FEEL to them, or nearly so, and the attendant handling characteristics including practical accuracy under stress. Good stuff maynard, but the Kahr is what I needed for my SmartCarry - small and light as possible. I'm already packing a lot of bulk down there, so not much room left. :)

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of all the .380's mentioned, the CZ-83 is better than them all. Laserbeam accurate, good firepower, and steel so you dont get that sharp .380 muzzle flip. Try one, you wont go back after you do...

Latest posts

Top Bottom