Best .380 of these four?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite .380 of these four?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Kahr P380 is a poly gun, but i dont understand why you rule them out if your're wanting a mousegun. If you want all metal, it'll have to come off your list. Mine is as accurate as all get-out BTW, has usable sights, and has a night sight option.

The thing I don't like about the Sig as a carry piece is the single action (and the SAS is not DA/SA as mentioned above. All 238s are SAO). The whole point of a "pocket pistol" is that you could carry in your pocket should you choose, or should circumstances dictate. I have a hard time with a locked and cocked gun in a pocket. Leaving it uncocked means adding the cocking step before being ready to fire. That means (to me) the Sig is IWB only, which means better options... Like a PM or MK series from Kahr, or something similar.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rohrbaugh pistols are supposed to be really good pocket guns, they're all metal as well. I read a comparison somewhere that included most of the little 380s and it said the Rohrbaugh was the only one that ran their "course of fire" without a malfunction. Don't remember much else though. I held one at the big show and liked it well enough, but wasn't really interested in buying.

Also the NAA Guardian is all metal.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of .380's, I notice that the ammo situation seems to be improving somewhat. Ammo To Go had some .380 in stock the other day (it is now out) and my local WalMart had 5 of the 100rd value packs of .380 last week.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iv got a ruger lcp and like it but im not a big "380" fan:yelclap:, so iv never owned more than one so sorry my vote will go for one thats not on your list...

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rohrbaugh pistols are supposed to be really good pocket guns, they're all metal as well. I read a comparison somewhere that included most of the little 380s and it said the Rohrbaugh was the only one that ran their "course of fire" without a malfunction. Don't remember much else though. I held one at the big show and liked it well enough, but wasn't really interested in buying.

Also the NAA Guardian is all metal.

The article you are talking about was in the NRA magazine 2-3 months ago.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It may be a little bigger, but either one of these holds 13 shots.

Also, how could you leave off the classic PPK?

JB, Only reason I didn't mention the PP or PPK is they have shown issues with reliability, not mine, but others I've seen. The problems range from FTF, FTE, double feeds(Which require three hands, cause there is no external slide lock), hammer bite, to even seeing a slide launched down range. I love my PP series of pistols and would have no issue at all in CCW any of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom