Best budget scope brand for the money???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve always been partial to Star scopes:mosh::pissed:.

In all seriousness, if you’re unsure what you’re looking for or at in a scope, just about anything will work. Most will view a scope at places like Bass Pro and admire the clarity and zoom and purchase it on those two observations and never look back. It’s not till you demand more from a scope will you look for it.

Last edited:

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a SIG Buckmaster. So far I’m very happy with it. A 3-9x40 can be found for less than 100. Lifetime warranty, although I have no idea about their customer service.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is revealing , some people tend to buy REALLY cheap junky optics . I would go so far as to say some of the stuff mentioned here is the hi point or Jennings of optics

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is revealing , some people tend to buy REALLY cheap junky optics . I would go so far as to say some of the stuff mentioned here is the hi point or Jennings of optics
This thread is reincarnated several times over with some of the same people. It’s like an experiment I think.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but not everyone really needs Zeiss or Swarovski quality optics for the hunting and shooting they do. :anyone:

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but not everyone really needs Zeiss or Swarovski quality optics for the hunting and shooting they do. :anyone:

Maybe not but throwing a Barska , Arken or BEC Inc into the ring is a long stretch also considering there are some reasonably decent $300 options out there from Burris , Leupold and a few others .

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not but throwing a Barska , Arken or BEC Inc into the ring is a long stretch also considering there are some reasonably decent $300 options out there from Burris , Leupold and a few others .
This thread has been pretty informative for me, because I’ve never heard of many of the brands listed. I’m pretty much a glass snob and even have a Zeiss Diavari on my crossbow. However, I’m open minded enough though to not judge what others use and prefer. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom