Best Mexican Fast Food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Mexican Fast Food Joint do you like best?

• Taco Bueno

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Taco Hell

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Del Taco

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Casa of Tacos( or whatever it) is in Yukon

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were on a trip years ago, and stopped to get gas in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I ask the guy at the service station where was a good place to get Mexican Food. We followed the dirtections and ended up at an old house, that set right out on the highway, the road had been widened, i guess. We pulled around back, and they had a homemade sign identifying it as a Mexican Restaurant. nailed to the wall next to the screen back door. There were chickens in a pin, and three or four hounds laying around in the yard. We dsecided to look for a better looking restaurant. We found a newer, nice looking Mexican Reaurant up the road, and the food was terrible! I often wonder if we missed a good meal?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were on a trip years ago, and stopped to get gas in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I ask the guy at the service station where was a good place to get Mexican Food. We followed the dirtections and ended up at an old house, that set right out on the highway, the road had been widened, i guess. We pulled around back, and they had a homemade sign identifying it as a Mexican Restaurant. nailed to the wall next to the screen back door. There were chickens in a pin, and three or four hounds laying around in the yard. We dsecided to look for a better looking restaurant. We found a newer, nice looking Mexican Reaurant up the road, and the food was terrible! I often wonder if we missed a good meal?
I bet so.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are getting a Taco Casa in Shawnee! I heard they have gluten free tacos so I may be able to eat there! I have to worry about cross contamination though. Now if we can just get a Teds and Saltgrass I will be happy. And a Jersey Mikes as they have gluten free buns and they are huge! The Shawnee city leadership are a bunch of idiots. We have some prime land to attract all these businesses here but can never get anything good. We usually only get the same type of restaurants that suck. And as far as getting something good like an Academy or Sam’s, yeah right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom