Best Mexican Fast Food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Mexican Fast Food Joint do you like best?

• Taco Bueno

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Taco Hell

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Del Taco

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Casa of Tacos( or whatever it) is in Yukon

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There was a mom and pop place here when I was in high school called Taco Hut. They had 25 cent tacos and they were very good. We used to put the hurt on them at lunch time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made some taco meat over the weekend, mixed in some cream cheese and stuffed it in pablanos, baked it off in the oven... they was legit!
I do that with taco seasoned pork sausage, onion, bell pepper, spices, cream cheese stuffed into the big jalapeno's, then smother with caso.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Green bean burritos from Taco Bell were my favorite for nearly 40 years. Unfortunately, they did away with the green sauce. :( However, I still love the hard shell tacos!!
Still miss the green sauce! Bean burritos with green sauce have been a staple for many many road trips. You can get Taco Bell green sauce at the grocery store but not at their restaurants which seems a little kooky to me. It’s good too, not as good as the original though.
That said, Taco Bell is still my favorite. Used to be Bueno but the last couple times I had it it was kind of gross. Haven’t tried Del Taco yet.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, Try Tacos Don Nachos for the best street tacos I think are around. Its not fast food but sorta. They have a drive through or you can go inside and sit but the food is always out in under 5 minutes. Also their salsa is the best. I buy it buy the pint for $2.50
Tacos Don Nachos rules. Love the tacos, love the wet burrito..haven’t had anything there that wasn’t very good.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It’s a giant smothered burrito. I like it covered in green chili sauce, I think they have other options. Not the greatest menu description but one of the best burritos I’ve ever had.
I figured it was something like that. I like a burrito with plenty of good stuff on top but a "wet" burrito sounds kinda nasty. [emoji1]

Latest posts

Top Bottom