best place in OKC for Tatoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chad at Altered Images is one of the best, and has national awards to prove it. Recently did some work for me that was fair priced and top notch work. They are located on May/122nd.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a lot of great artists out there, but you need to seek an artist tailored for what kind of ink you want. You wouldn't take a glock to a 1911 armorer...

Think of it like this... There's a ton of artists that can draw flames, but only a few that can ink fire...Find what you want, then match it to the artist. Look through as many portfolios as you can.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chad at Altered Images is one of the best, and has national awards to prove it. Recently did some work for me that was fair priced and top notch work. They are located on May/122nd.

Yup, Chad did mine and I love it. They have a nice shop, keep it very clean, show you they are using new equipment, the works. If I get another I'll go back to Chad. I looked at a few of the other "big name" shops and was not impressed for various reasons, I can't speak for their work but I'm comfortable recommending Chad.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Think Ink Tattoos in Norman. I'm not sure if he's back from vacation yet, but Levi Hatch there is amazing. He's done four of my pieces. He really loves working on creative ideas, and executes them well.

Here are two of them:

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not in OKC, but Dead Ringer out in Shawnee is pretty good. They did a decent piece on my bride's back...

tattoo.jpg

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info so far guys, keep it coming. I have looked a lot of portfolios online, it is getting hard to keep track of the ones we like. That's the reason I wanted to reach out on here and see what everyone's experiences were with local shops. Me personally, I am looking to get my wedding band done with a cross so it isn't going to be large and extravagent, but I want it to be intricate, clean, and well done.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fernando Casillas , used to work @ Think Ink.. He has his own shop now from what I heard. Look him up on Facebook or pm me for his number. Or try Black Butterfly Prod. In MWC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom