best place in OKC for Tatoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I second that it all hurts like hell!! I really thought at some point I would get used to it, I didn't!!
So true.

Im in the business as a shop co-owner with my ex-wife and as an artist for more than 25 years and have been getting tattooed since I first apprenticed in a shop right out of art school in the late 80s. Im covered from neck to ankles: full sleeves with black and grey on left side, colors on the right; legs; etc. I still get a little work or touchups here and there when at the shop, and it always hurts. I dont know anyone who has had alot of work say it doesnt. But its all part of the process. Some dont like it, some do. I happen to like it...

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leviticus...really? Guess we should be killing all these kids for badmouthing their parents too.

Anyone who dishonors father or mother must be put to death. Such a person is guilty of a

capital offense. (NLT)

Leviticus 20:9

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leviticus...really? Guess we should be killing all these kids for badmouthing their parents too.

Anyone who dishonors father or mother must be put to death. Such a person is guilty of a

capital offense. (NLT)

Leviticus 20:9

"Oh snap" as the kids like to say , lol.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leviticus 19:28

28 You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

Do you shave or trim your beard? Do you have short hair?

Leviticus 19.27 -

לֹא תַקִּפוּ פְּאַת רֹאשְׁכֶם וְלֹא תַשְׁחִית אֵת פְּאַת זְקָנֶךָ:

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are already 3 pages of suggestions but check out, Cannibal Graphics, 15th street, Bloodline Elite. There all high end custom shops and you wont be disappointed.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leviticus 19:28

28 You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

And in Leviticus 19:19 it states that "you shall not wear garments of mixed linen", which is done every day. Moses was speaking to what not to do with the dead, because in Egypt the Pagans would tattoo idols on their dead.

Do you shave or trim your beard? Do you have short hair?

Leviticus 19.27 -

לֹא תַקִּפוּ פְּאַת רֹאשְׁכֶם וְלֹא תַשְׁחִית אֵת פְּאַת זְקָנֶךָ:

Another good point.

Anyway, back to the original purpose of this thread. Thanks for all the recommendations, VM you mind posting a shot of your wedding band?

Latest posts

Top Bottom