Best place to buy Michelin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take a look at the Hankook Ventus. Smooth, quiet ride, very grippy, cuts very well through water in the apocalyptic chance it rains, and I got 75k miles out of the last set I had on the truck in 275/45/20. My Michelin dealer usually could get them for around $150/tire mounted. I too was a Michelin man for a long time, until they started making those super high mileage hard rubber tires. Made my truck ride noticeably rougher.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$277.42 @ Sam's Club. They will special order them for you. It's best to wait if you can for when Sam's offers $70 off a set of 4 tires.

Unfortunately, I called the SW OKC and Edmond stores and they said they didn't have them and couldn't get them. They were my preference because of the road hazard.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Select Hankook tires for one. Quieter, better ride quality, better mileage vs. dollar price BFGoodrich for another. Quieter, much better ride quality, better mileage vs. dollar price Michelins were just about the loudest/hardest/roughest riding tire I ever put on my car. The tradeoff is the hardness is what allows them to roll 90k miles.

That's not my experience at all. To each his own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom