Biden does not remember being VP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahatma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the investigation of Biden's classified materials in his garage, they said he could not remember when he was Vice President nor when his son Beau died.

Now tell me how any democrat that is not a complete moron or communist be willing to have this guy run for POTUS in 2024? In fact, how can they keep from removing him from office immediately?

What a bunch of useless losers they are!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the investigation of Biden's classified materials in his garage, they said he could not remember when he was Vice President nor when his son Beau died.

Now tell me how any democrat that is not a complete moron or communist be willing to have this guy run for POTUS in 2024? In fact, how can they keep from removing him from office immediately?

He was exhibiting signs of dementia before he was even elected. Thats why his handlers kept him in the basement during the campaign.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The bad thing is if you remove Joe you get Kamala. As bad as Joe is I have no doubt the Cackling ho would be worse.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congress wouldnt allow it and she doesnt have any power without them.
Have you not been paying any attention to what has already happened in spite of congress? Have you not figured out yet how many RINO's are in congress who have already allowed the dems to do damn near everything they want to do. Have you been living on another planet for the past three + years?

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congress wouldnt allow it and she doesnt have any power without them.
5f679729c085da86.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom