Biden does not remember being VP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK how she could be. I say give her the reigns and let her sink or swim.
That’s a big gamble and one I pray we don’t have to see come to fruition. I see nothing but bad if the cackling ho gets in the Oval Office.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you not been paying any attention to what has already happened in spite of congress? Have you not figured out yet how many RINO's are in congress who have already allowed the dems to do damn near everything they want to do. Have you been living on another planet for the past three + years?
I didnt ask for your disrespect of me.
Dont want it, dont need it, wont tolerate it.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt ask for your disrespect of me.
Dont want it, dont need it, wont tolerate it.
You opened the door, it's not my problem if you don't see what's been going on and you can't handle the feedback. That said, put me on ignore, I can assure you I won't lose any sleep over it.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard on the news he wouldnt be prosecuted for illegal classified material handling because in his interview he was an aging old man with poor memory. Uhhhh, and this demented asshat runs our country...
I heard that as well, so if I take something that doesn't belong to me and they try and prosecute me, I'm pulling a Biden, I dont remember if I did that.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh you do huh? Seems like you got a mighty high opinion of yourself. I'd love to know how many other people share that opinion.
I am a political junky, I read alot, from many different places and views, thats all.
I said, I have an optimistic opinion.
The majority of Americans are sheep, not me though. And not saying you are either.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the investigation of Biden's classified materials in his garage, they said he could not remember when he was Vice President nor when his son Beau died.

Now tell me how any democrat that is not a complete moron or communist be willing to have this guy run for POTUS in 2024? In fact, how can they keep from removing him from office immediately?

What a bunch of useless losers they are!
Democrats dont vote for the person, they vote for the ideology. Biden doesnt discourage them at all because they dont care that a cabal is really running the country.

Republicans vote for the man and if that person isnt 90% of ehat they want they whine and many stay home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom