Biden does not remember being VP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefgoodideafairy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Seems awfully odd that Newsom has gotten so much coverage as of late. They even dragged his wife on the talk shows to peddle her new book. Majority of the conversation was on parts of the book that made old gavin sound straight and stalwart, like a pillar of the nation. As well as one of the world's leaders on the cutting edge of agenda 2030. Then out of the blue he gets a debate with DeSwampy just for the hell of it, televised primetime on the regime's networks, of course.

I strongly suspect all that wasn't by accident btw.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was shocked to see every reporter jump all over him at last night's impromptu press statement when he took questions. It's almost as if they all received the same marching orders from their handlers simultaneously. They asked actual hard questions for a change and he was BIG mad! LOL
After last night it seems that they can no longer pretend to believe that Biden can still beat Trump. The rats are a scurrying! The chitty thing is, the convention isn't until August, so they probably have enough time to get somebody else lined up to jump in. I have a feeling that the DNC convention this time around is going to be pretty interesting if Biden doesn't play their game and step aside willingly!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there is a real good chance it will be President Joe, that is Joe Manchine, he's the guy that could win. Trump is my guy, but Manchin is strong trouble for Trump.
Nah, his own side hates him and our side laughed at him when he decided to be Schumer’s prison ***** on the Inflation “Reduction” Act.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually this plays right into a push to get michelle obamma in the white house. 25th Amendment executed, kammillala takes over, first woman president, then becomes michelle obammas running mate. best part is she doesn't have to do anything and will just glide along. Two easily supported candidates by the left.
That would make obummers 4th term should moochell make it into office. She would be just like brain dead joe. A figurehead.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the investigation of Biden's classified materials in his garage, they said he could not remember when he was Vice President nor when his son Beau died.

Now tell me how any democrat that is not a complete moron or communist be willing to have this guy run for POTUS in 2024? In fact, how can they keep from removing him from office immediately?

What a bunch of useless losers they are!
Oh, they will replace him @ the convention (he is no longer a useful puppet). I just hope it,s not that POS Newsom.

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is no surprise folks. Have yall seen the numerous videos of him walking around not having a clue what he is doing? Also, he is a feeble old man. I’m not making fun of him for that as he cannot help it, but he should not be in his position being that way. Our enemies are laughing their rears off while they are carrying out their plans of destroying us. Meanwhile our border is wide open and we continue to be infiltrated by our enemies. Something very bad is coming. Nothing is gonna stop it. Certainly not voting. Our enemies are everywhere. Including everywhere in this very state.

I’ve said this before, I work for the gas company, and I used to work in the field. So I went all over the place. I saw Chinese in places I couldn’t believe. They are everywhere. People have no clue. I don’t work in the field anymore so I don’t get to see what it looks like today but I’m sure it’s gotten worse. People need to be prepared.
Totally agree!!! It's not going to be a "if", it's simply a "when".

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2398.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom