Biden does not remember being VP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who in the White House thought having a press conference was a good idea? Lol

This guy never does press conferences. Now suddenly after the report, they send him out there to prove his memory is good & he confuses the president of Egypt with the president of Mexico.
Good grief, you can’t make this stuff up.

lol. I can picture Obama slapping his forehead. “The idiot did it again!”

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. The Dums want the mush head Pedo out.
2. They can't stand the thought of Spread Eagle being pResident. Would be worse than mush head and says more stupid, incoherent things.

Solution: keep Pedo Joe up to election. At last moment, he pulls out or they remove him for "health reasons" and replace him with Michael Moochelle Odumbo. America is gone worse than Aztecs and Mayans.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you listened to her talk? Yeah Biden babbles incoherently and you never know what the old fool might say, but Harris repeats herself over and over and never says anything at all. Hell she can't even speak intelligently to a group of elementary school children. How is she going to represent us on the world stage?
I dunno man, I think it would amount to about a wash. :anyone:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is no surprise folks. Have yall seen the numerous videos of him walking around not having a clue what he is doing? Also, he is a feeble old man. I’m not making fun of him for that as he cannot help it, but he should not be in his position being that way. Our enemies are laughing their rears off while they are carrying out their plans of destroying us. Meanwhile our border is wide open and we continue to be infiltrated by our enemies. Something very bad is coming. Nothing is gonna stop it. Certainly not voting. Our enemies are everywhere. Including everywhere in this very state.

I’ve said this before, I work for the gas company, and I used to work in the field. So I went all over the place. I saw Chinese in places I couldn’t believe. They are everywhere. People have no clue. I don’t work in the field anymore so I don’t get to see what it looks like today but I’m sure it’s gotten worse. People need to be prepared.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the investigation of Biden's classified materials in his garage, they said he could not remember when he was Vice President nor when his son Beau died.

Now tell me how any democrat that is not a complete moron or communist be willing to have this guy run for POTUS in 2024? In fact, how can they keep from removing him from office immediately?

What a bunch of useless losers they are!
Easily. He hasn’t been running anything from the beginning. The puppet masters have free rein. This is some Weekend at Bernie’s type of BS.

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the investigation of Biden's classified materials in his garage, they said he could not remember when he was Vice President nor when his son Beau died.

Now tell me how any democrat that is not a complete moron or communist be willing to have this guy run for POTUS in 2024? In fact, how can they keep from removing him from office immediately?

What a bunch of useless losers they are!
They will run him in 2024 just like they ran him in 2020 ,he had brain rot then and his in his basement most of the time

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will run him in 2024 just like they ran him in 2020 ,he had brain rot then and his in his basement most of the time
The problem is name recognition. Happens to both parties. I’d like to see better choices for President but we’ll end up with Biden vs Trump again. Next election in 2028 at least Biden will be too old to run again (unless forced) or his second term will be up (same for Trump).

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The may do just that, but I think they are leaning towards getting him off the ticket. The difference I see between the first election and now is the MSM has begun to jump on the, Joe ain't all there bandwagon. We didn't see that in 2016. Back then as far as the MSM was concerned old Joe could do no wrong. I could be wrong, but I don't think it was until long after the election that we saw any reports on the MSM that showed him babbling incoherently or tripping over his own feet etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom