Biden Joins Gun Control policy discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think it was Biden that said that he was the point man, when it came to gun control. He has made it clear over the years, where he stands.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all heart this guy... clearly he's very worried about all the nameless victims of gun violence.

“Tucson truly has a potential to be a game changer in this discussion for a number of reasons,” explained Paul Helmke, President of the Brady Campaign and the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence. “There is a high profile target who lived. There will continue to be Gabrielle Giffords stories… [The shooter Jared] Loughner survived too. In the Virginia Tech shootings, no one was high profile there… with most shootings nobody knows who any of the people were. You almost have to go back to Jim Brady and Reagan.”

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love Sheriff Joe.....he's got to be the best VP in my memory anyway. Everytime I see him on TV I just wanna buy that man a few beers, sit back and let the good times roll.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love Sheriff Joe.....he's got to be the best VP in my memory anyway. Everytime I see him on TV I just wanna buy that man a few beers, sit back and let the good times roll.

Don't call him "Sheriff Joe",that's an insult to Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County as well as every decent sheriff out there.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think it was Biden that said that he was the point man, when it came to gun control. He has made it clear over the years, where he stands.

I thought quite the opposite - when Obama was campaigning, Biden was the one who said he was skeet-shooter/hunter and "if the President wants to take my Beretta, we're going to have a problem".

Then John Stewart went on to point out that "a Beretta is a handgun". I lost a little respect for John Stewart for not acknowledging that mistake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom