Big Texan Steak Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is not the updated record, in fact the current record holder ate a second meal faster than his record. A 125# girl has this record that I doubt will ever get beat. She's been there twice, shattered Chestnut's record the first time, ate two meals in 14mins 58secs. Her second visit she beat her first record and ate 3 meals in 20 minutes flat. Now it's not about who can finish one meal, who can do it again, and again and then under 20 minutes. She ate 3 meals in less time than most people can eat one, less than half the time actually.

Here are the individual times for 3 meals she ate on that day
4-19-15
Molly Schuyler 4:18 1st meal Current record for one meal
Molly Schuyler 7:29 2nd meal
Molly Schuyler 8:13 3rd meal
She ate 13.5 pounds of meat in 20 minutes?

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve tried it once with a few buddies. No one completed it. The funny part is they call it a steak, when it is clearly just a pot roast cooked on a grill lol.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son lived near Plano Texas and he got. wild hair and he and his two sons drove to Amarillo to partake in a brief repast a the steak joint and they went for the big one, the boys tried their hand at eating the 72 oz steak and my son had a ribeye. The boys couldn't finish their steaks and ate too much in the process and ended up in the restroom puking their guts up. So the outcome was $79.00 times two and the son's steak plus tip. Then they drove back home.
Plano to Amarillo? That’s a wild hair, indeed.

I guess it’s best that they puked at the restaurant. That would’ve been one heck of a long, miserable ride back home.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woah, if there's a bread roll to eat, then I don't think I'll be able to make it through. All bets are off.
you kid but bread is filling to me. I went to Texas Roadhouse last night and me and my gal split a 16 ox rib eye. Had I ate anymore of those yummy rolls, I'd have been taking a box home. 8 oz of steak salad and loaded potato are usually no problem but I had 3 rolls prior and that was almost too much lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom