Biggest D-Bag Ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So , just because someone didnt have the means to be "prepared" ...That makes Them a dirtbag?

Means? So they didn't have 200 bucks a month ago, but now they have 600 for a 10/22? Seriously? Kinda reminds me of my teenage boy who kept adding water to his radiator - anti freeze costs too much.

After the tow charge and a new water pump, he saw the logic of the old "pay me now or pay me later".

This past week I've seen bunches of folks who never cared about guns at all, now they HAVE to have a semi-auto, and all the ammo they can pay for. Most cases aren't lack of means, just lack of foresight.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Means? So they didn't have 200 bucks a month ago, but now they have 600 for a 10/22? Seriously? Kinda reminds me of my teenage boy who kept adding water to his radiator - anti freeze costs too much.

After the tow charge and a new water pump, he saw the logic of the old "pay me now or pay me later".

This past week I've seen bunches of folks who never cared about guns at all, now they HAVE to have a semi-auto, and all the ammo they can pay for. Most cases aren't lack of means, just lack of foresight.

Ill prepared maybe but Seriously? Dirtbag

.and Yeah some people Dont have $200 to spend

.and I agree they can charge Whatevar they want....karma is ....A Biotch

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in "a fair price is what the market will bear". If someone needed a 10/22 that bad, THEY are the dbag for not buying one last month for 200 bucks. But this one may be from Rijas...

So , just because someone didnt have the means to be "prepared" ...That makes Them a dirtbag?

I don't think the "D" stands for dirt...

KilkennyArms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's suppose there is a hurricane like Sandy on the east coast. The flash lights that are sold for $10.00 are sold out. No flash lights anywhere near the hurricane. You live in Missouri and go to home depot and buy a U-haul truck load of $10.00 flash lights. You spend your time and money to drive to NY and NJ to sell the flash lights for $50.00 each. Are you gouging
people or are you supplying flash lights to those who didn't have any, suppling their needs and making some money for yourself as well?

I have been talking with my wholesalers since before Christmas and they are sold out. No guns, pistols, or ammo. What is a retailer to do when he cannot get inventory to retail. The high price stuff might have to last him a while. Who will pay his overhead costs while we wait for manufacturing to catch up with demand?

In a free market as prices rise people get creative to supply the needs of others. Higher prices are also a form of rationing without the heavey hand of government. Only those who really want this stuff will pay the price.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol just stumbled across this gem

i.imgur.com_dxc0v.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom