Bill Barr stepping down.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was he asked to step down or is this just an epiphany he finally had? Maybe he's cleaning his plate for the new position he will have with Kommiealla

My guess he stepped down before either Trump or Bidet fired him. On the bright side I finally found a couple 10 rd mags for my P89 in stock with a great price and free shipping too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stepping down or slithering back underwater in the swamp?
That's pretty much my take on it. He did give Durham special status so he can't be fired so he has until Jan 20 to complete his investigation which should have been done 6 months ago and been public knowledge.
dimocrats have never held back for the "honor of the office".
He will resurface again, coming out of the dark swamp. Joe owes him. That's how its done in DC politics.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just another disappointment .....I am sure he has a great retirement package for working for the .gov ....

Sure he'll buy a bigger house in DC....swamp thing.

Let's hope some evil and ill health falls upon him and his family,...after all....he earned it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, another one bites the dust.

Poor Trump. He really pinned his hopes on Yates and she turned out to be a disappointing swamp dweller so he had to move on to Boente, but it was too hard to spell his name so he had to pick Jeff Sessions because nothing spells drain-the-swamp more than selecting a career U.S. attorney and U.S. Senator!

Sessions really turned out to be a lib in disguise though, so Whitaker got the nod for a little bit until Trump could find THE guy, the one guy that he really needed to finally carry his water out of the swamp. William Barr was swiftly vetted and chosen to be that guy because, again, nothing spells drain-the-swamp like a multi millionaire, former CIA employee, Reagan admin lawyer, and U.S. Attorney General under H.W. Bush. He was THE one to get it done....until he showed he was just another RINO, Lib swamp-dweller.

Poor Trump, he just never really had the chance to pick the A.G. he needed to get the job done. If only he had four more years, he'd certainly get it right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom