Bill Barr stepping down.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, another one bites the dust.

Poor Trump. He really pinned his hopes on Yates and she turned out to be a disappointing swamp dweller so he had to move on to Boente, but it was too hard to spell his name so he had to pick Jeff Sessions because nothing spells drain-the-swamp more than selecting a career U.S. attorney and U.S. Senator!

Sessions really turned out to be a lib in disguise though, so Whitaker got the nod for a little bit until Trump could find THE guy, the one guy that he really needed to finally carry his water out of the swamp. William Barr was swiftly vetted and chosen to be that guy because, again, nothing spells drain-the-swamp like a multi millionaire, former CIA employee, Reagan admin lawyer, and U.S. Attorney General under H.W. Bush. He was THE one to get it done....until he showed he was just another RINO, Lib swamp-dweller.

Poor Trump, he just never really had the chance to pick the A.G. he needed to get the job done. If only he had four more years, he'd certainly get it right.
Just relax. Everything’s gonna be ok. You whining isn’t gonna help.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just relax. Everything’s gonna be ok. You whining isn’t gonna help.

LOL. Whining? There is certainly a whole bunch of whining from some snowflakes, but I'm just lamenting the fact that Trump never really had the chance to get the A.G. he really needed.

It wasn't his fault. Just a series of bad picks that nobody could blame on him. The "Swamp" was just too darn deep. LMFAO. Send him more money.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually don't fault Barr for holding his cards close. That's exactly what Comey, Rosenstein & Yates were supposed to do, but didn't. Barr is really the only one in the past 12 years who's actually bothered to follow the rules, so he shouldn't be faulted for that.

What I'm more concerned about is the delaying of subpoenas. As an investigator, every additional day is another day for files to go missing, computers to become corrupted and memories to get less reliable. Getting core information central to the investigative focus is the top priority, and delaying that for political concerns is bad juju.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Poor Trump. He really pinned his hopes on Yates and she turned out to be a disappointing swamp dweller so he had to move on to Boente, but it was too hard to spell his name so he had to pick Jeff Sessions because nothing spells drain-the-swamp more than selecting a career U.S. attorney and U.S. Senator!

Sessions really turned out to be a lib in disguise though, so Whitaker got the nod for a little bit until Trump could find THE guy, the one guy that he really needed to finally carry his water out of the swamp. William Barr was swiftly vetted and chosen to be that guy because, again, nothing spells drain-the-swamp like a multi millionaire, former CIA employee, Reagan admin lawyer, and U.S. Attorney General under H.W. Bush. He was THE one to get it done....until he showed he was just another RINO, Lib swamp-dweller.

Poor Trump, he just never really had the chance to pick the A.G. he needed to get the job done. If only he had four more years, he'd certainly get it right.

Through process of elimination you have to find one. Especially if the elimination is of the permanent kind.

220px-BatistaFireSquad.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I normally don’t agree with you but I do on this one. Almost all the people Trump has chosen have been swamp dwellers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I normally don’t agree with you but I do on this one. Almost all the people Trump has chosen have been swamp dwellers.
In his defense, he almost had to. When an outsider comes to the Whitehouse on his first time as a public servant, he has to rely on the swamp to get the organization up to speed. He made poor choices because he didn't know how the swamp worked during the first year, and then all the investigations started that fizzled out.
IMHO Trey Gowdy should have been appointed AG before Barr, but that's water under the bridge now.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't have a good impression of Sessions when he became AG and then Barr came along and I had high hopes that he would uphold the law but they were quickly dashed when he failed to investigate the Clinton Foundation/Hillary, failed to pursue the crimes Obama committed while in the White House and then he apparently pulled durham off his assignment that was to be a big mass hanging... Ah well, it's business dirtier than usual with Biden/Harris. Anything could happen and they'll get by with it all. I am so disappointed in those who were supposed to be our best occupying seats in congress. They pass laws and the laws favor them and their political greed in one way or another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom