Paying to Hang Christmas lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use to go all out but this year wife will not let me climb a ladder at all. So I will be putting up some inflatables and lights in the hedges. Still not sure what I am going to do with all the extra lights we have.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Older houses had more gradual pitch roofs…
…ahh, not really…
BTW, this is The House of Seven Gables.
1701716140450.jpeg

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I will be putting up some inflatables
So when you say inflatables are you talking about those that relate to the season at hand or inflatables that pertain to the type of meme’s that you post….the eyebleach types.

Cause if it’s the last, your neighborhood is gonna be wwwwaaaaayyyyyy busy this year. 😁😁👍👍

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't ever paid to hang decorations or lights. Haven't put them out for years. Our neighbors hang theirs every year. They are in their '70's.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when you say inflatables are you talking about those that relate to the season at hand or inflatables that pertain to the type of meme’s that you post….the eyebleach types.

Cause if it’s the last, your neighborhood is gonna be wwwwaaaaayyyyyy busy this year. 😁😁👍👍
Christmas inflatables. The wife will not even look for the other kind. Says I have enough Halloween decorations.

If my area was any more stuck up I would try to buy one of these.

humping deer.jpg

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We paid to have ours hung up one year. You get to keep the lights also so it’s not just paying them to hang them. Ours a “commercial grade” and extremely bright.

Where they make the money is when they charge you “half the original cost” to hang them the next season.

My house has an insane pitch on the roof and sucks to get in but I’m still dumb enough to do it myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom