Bill Mahr Is An Idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill Hicks
Carlin
Louis CK
Steven Wright
Joe Rogan
Henry Rollins (quasi-stand-up)
Dov Davidoff
Richard Pryor
Eddie Murphy
Ricky Gervais
Ron Shock
Dave Chapelle
Sam Kinison

and it just keeps going like that. Maher seems to think the trick to being edgy is repeatedly saying how edgy he is. He also seems to confuse dumbass metaphors with witty satire.

Good list. Only 2 people i would add to that. Christian Finnegan and Christopher Titus. Your spot on about Maher. The other thing i can't stand about him is how he attacks people and doesn't give them a chance like michael moore. If only Moore had quit after Canadian Bacon.

P.S. Back to School is an awesome movie and Kinison as a history teacher is hilarious and dead on.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not gonna watch the clip. i cant afford to take it out on the computer screen & i dont even know what the clip is about. i rank Maher right right up there with crackhead welfare moms and westboro church members.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I think the First Amendment is really outdated. I mean, I didn't grow up in a household with free speech. I didn't go out during election season and "exercise" my free speech. My dad never took me to public forum to learn the rules of free speech. I just don't feel comfortable with other people using their First Amendment rights. Maybe if they had a permit, but only if they underwent several months of free speech training and passed a rapid-fire test of logic. Personally even that is pushing it. I think the only ones who should exercise free speech are politicians. It's just too dangerous to let others do it.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would appear so. But then one remembers that he was dumb enough to go on this show in the first place. Why people do this, I have no idea. It just gives credibility to the A-hole.

Good point. A Rebublican appearing on a Lie-beral media outlet... No good can come from this. I wonder what the line pitched to Issa to appear was? Dude, you get to sit next to a totally cute Asian gal with the brain of a woodchuck!

not gonna watch the clip. i cant afford to take it out on the computer screen & i dont even know what the clip is about. i rank Maher right right up there with crackhead welfare moms and westboro church members.

No, don't watch it. It will just make you mad.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I think the First Amendment is really outdated. I mean, I didn't grow up in a household with free speech. I didn't go out during election season and "exercise" my free speech. My dad never took me to public forum to learn the rules of free speech. I just don't feel comfortable with other people using their First Amendment rights. Maybe if they had a permit, but only if they underwent several months of free speech training and passed a rapid-fire test of logic. Personally even that is pushing it. I think the only ones who should exercise free speech are politicians. It's just too dangerous to let others do it.

I just stole this from you and posted it on Facebook. Hope you dont mind

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

+++1 ^^^^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom