Bill Mahr Is An Idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correction, everyone at that table is an idiot. I don't want to type my thoughts on Maher again, so I just pulled them up from a previous thread.

My hatred of Maher is because I'm a stand up comedy snob and think he sucks. Has nothing to do with his political opinions.

No. And his has nothing at all to do with his politics/beliefs. I'm not one of those people, and I also agree with the cat on many things.

It's his personality. He sucks balls as a comedian, his delivery is awful, he is annoying, self-righteous and pretentious...and he's not nearly as insightful or intelligent as he thinks he is. He's not original or interesting, he's a hack. His jabs and satire don't make you think and they appeal to the lowest common denominator. They are the fart jokes of political satire. In short, he's not friggin' funny and he thinks he's hilarious.

The dude's a toolshed. The Larry the Cable Guy of political comics.

I'd much rather see the JB Books one man show than Maher's.

Really, I'm such a fan of comedy I can and do look past everything else. Maher sucks. It's like he watched a bunch George Carlin, Henry Rollins and Bill Hicks...twisted the words around, removed any trace of humility or likability , added pretentiousness, arrogance and a horrible personality and then shook it all up in a ********* to make his "jokes"

OOOOOO how edgy. Fawkin' goober ass clown. Tell people when to laugh and when to applaud, you phony turd stain on the cloth of comedy. If you could combine every annoying male personality trait, from the obtrusiveness of spiky-haired Jager drinker, to the ignorance of a racist redneck and the pretentiousness of a coffee house hipster...you get Bill Maher. He strikes me as the type to play back the laughs he gets on stage while he touches himself.

Should I continue? :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom