Bill would require all Oklahoma voters to re-register, show birth certificate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ANY election fraud is unacceptable.

The "irregularities" of the last election doesn't get your attention, then you don't care. It only matters IF your candidate loses.

Going back to "hanging chads", election "irregularities" continue to rise, yet accepted.

Election integrity is of utmost importance.
In person, single day, photo ID, serial numbered paper ballots prevents most fraud.

The most telling sign though, one Party fights any election reform, doesn't see or acknowledge any irregularities and continually mocks any mention of possible irregularities or questionable results.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think people have a bit of an unrealistic view of OK's election security. I can remember at least two races, 1 in Tulsa that an incumbent R won the election day count then lost to a massive "mail-in" count. The D amassed 5000 mail ins to historical average in that race of about 50.....The Election Board web site refers.....Abnormality perhaps, fraud more likely.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually may not be a bad idea to allow only those who pay taxes to vote. However I can see how some may be disenfranchised by that, maybe a carve out for retired individuals who have paid taxes in the past.
Wait a minute. You saying retired people don’t have to pay tax?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What election fraud in Oklahoma?
Everywhere, are you really trying to say there was no fraud in the 2020 election?. Not as bad in Oklahoma. But it is there. S OKC and Tulsa.

Regardless, tightening the voter rolls and election security is never a bad thing and we can be a role model for the rest of the country.

Look what DeSantis did in Florida.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everywhere, are you really trying to say there was no fraud in the 2020 election?. Not as bad in Oklahoma. But it is there. S OKC and Tulsa.

Regardless, tightening the voter rolls and election security is never a bad thing and we can be a role model for the rest of the country.

Look what DeSantis did in Florida.
Got any proof of this? I always open to learn new things.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many don't, their income is insufficient to pay federal taxes with SS alone, which is sad. Please, correct me if I am wrong.
So you are saying people that make less than the poverty line. Not everyone. It sounded like everyone. I was thinking something awesome happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom