Blocked from a post on Firearms for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a first for me in about 15 years. Someone had a pistol posted for sale and stated that it was a Limited model. I asked what makes it a limited. Looks the same as one I have other than different grips. Looks like I got blocked on the add for asking a question.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No telling how many high priced gun and beanie baby shows a person had to suffer through to find those grips.
I can image saying to myself, "NEVER AGAIN!"
That would surely make it a limited thing to me. :D

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is a first for me in about 15 years. Someone had a pistol posted for sale and stated that it was a Limited model. I asked what makes it a limited. Looks the same as one I have other than different grips. Looks like I got blocked on the add for asking a question.
It's because you're looking at the old ad. They get locked automatically.

The item has been relisted and that ad is not locked.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No questions!

Latest posts

Top Bottom