Loot, Or What Did You Get That Isn't Gun Related?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel your pain, trying to change dry-rotted tires on my '85 JD Hydro 185 lawn mower with just large C-clamps, MC tire spoon, and pry bars. Apparently slime tire sealant doesn't hold up well when used by turning into a brown mud like gunk.
View attachment 440383
:puke::puke::puke:
Holy crap that's ugly!
I've pulled ATV tires with slime a couple years old, and never saw that. Water getting inside by being filled with an air compressor without a water Seperator?

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2565.jpg

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap that's ugly!
I've pulled ATV tires with slime a couple years old, and never saw that. Water getting inside by being filled with an air compressor without a water Seperator?
I put slime in tires not long after I got it as a preventive measure some 15 odd years ago and used everything from bicycle pumps to compressors to fill tires so there's no telling what else is in there with the slime. I'm just glad I talked myself into buying more shoes for her instead of just pulling valve stems and filling old ones with expanding foam. :yikes2:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only thing I got this year (other than the puppies we got as a family) is an amplifier I picked out myself. That and its install will be plenty. I've slowly been adding to the car stereo, since they didn't have the limited edition version, of the Elantra, that I wanted. Last thing after changing the speakers and adding a sub was the amp. It's got a learning function similar to what the surround sound receivers do in that it listens through a mic to figure out the acoustics of the car. It then takes that info, adds what EQ is needed and sets the time delay on the speakers to make everything sound the best. Pretty cool.

Kicker 47KEY200.4
I always ask my wife to show up in a bow and a smile, with the bow and smile being 100% optional.

Last edited:

Jim Parry

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had one of those Cut50DP plasma cutters for several years...maybe 5 or 6. For a little machine it works great. With a little patience it'll cut REALLY thick stuff, too...you just have to make a few passes. For the money they're pretty hard to beat. I recommend picking up one of the pack of consumables: nozzles, electrodes, shield cups, etc...
So can you weld with it as well or just cut?

Latest posts

Top Bottom