bloomberg is a complet ahole!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jason Mattera (the accosted "journalist") deserves everything he gets. He is a total bully doucher himself, but he's usually the one battering liberal politicians. Not that these liberals, or any politician for that matter, don't need a good tongue lashing... He has always pushed, and pushed... And he's crying foul now that someone pushes back. His video edit, can't trust him.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jason Mattera (the accosted "journalist") deserves everything he gets. He is a total bully doucher himself, but he's usually the one battering liberal politicians. Not that these liberals, or any politician for that matter, don't need a good tongue lashing... He has always pushed, and pushed... And he's crying foul now that someone pushes back. His video edit, can't trust him.

I understand videos can be edited to someone's point of view; however I respectfully disagree with you. bloomberg is an ahole, wants our guns but wants to keep his. In this video the "journalist" was accosted by the liberal gov't/pd of NY. He doesn't deserve that, neither does anyone else. The main point of this video is that the guy who wants to ban guns is a hypocrite. We already knew that; however it's nice to have video evidence.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_NcsaN6a.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom