BOLO: Stolen Taurus PT145 Millenium Stainless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nj6311

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well they don't have to give up their interior video footage unless there's a warrant, and they don't have to have any exterior cameras. It's kinda they jerk thing to do but why would they spend 2000-10,000 dollars on cameras unless their property is getting messed with? As long as they have those signs that have "don't leave valuables in car, we are not liable for theft" they are covered. Any hotel is a breeding ground for theft as most people will only spend a week there, not long enough to seach Craig's list or pawn shops to follow up on the theft. Plus she. People travel they bring all sorts of electronics and cash, so they are easy pickings. My wife worked at a nice hotel and they had maybe a break in or two a week and she got tons of "we're gonna sue you" threats and guess how many things the hotel took responsibility for, zero cause it's not their fault.

It really does suck I have had a few cars broken into and the best bet is if you care about it, take it with you and don't leave it in your car.

I know well that's what I usually think, but here nearly half of the total incidents were in the room too. Do you carry everything in and out repeatedly at a long stay hotel? Nope. That shows it off too.

I did learn from you on other points. Thanks. Another reason to social network.

Latest posts

Top Bottom