BOLO: Stolen Taurus PT145 Millenium Stainless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some assholes broke into my Dad's truck at the Candlewood Suites in Moore/S OKC on Saturday. They made off with his:

Taurus PT145 Millenium Stainless .45 (S/N: NBX21054) and spare mag in a Remora Holster

Keep an eye out, thanks guys.

Nj6311

New to the site!
Reaction score
I found your post just with a general web search. My boyfriends truck was broken into and stolen on between 11pm the 24th and 4:30am the 25th just a few days after your Dads break-in. Have you found anything out? I think there is a theft ring running out of the hotel. Please share your learned info with us. There's enough for a class action suit against the hotel owner.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^ exactly! That's messed up that you would even consider the thought of suing the owner of the property. That's not how things work. Hopefully the little punk thieves are caught even though the things they stole are most likely long gone.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm no proffesional but wouldn't the only recourse against the property owner be if they were say supplying the thieves a room or purposely looking the other way for a cut of the stolen goods?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no proffesional but wouldn't the only recourse against the property owner be if they were say supplying the thieves a room or purposely looking the other way for a cut of the stolen goods?

Few years back this is exactly what happened. The Owner of a Motel out in Tennessee was charged for doing just this, turning off his cameras while his buddy's stole ATV's, UTV's, Trailers and all from people staying at the Motel while out there riding the Blue Ridge ATV Trails. Several Families got in on the money from the sale of the Motel when they found him guilty.

Nj6311

New to the site!
Reaction score
So two possibly related burglary from vehicle cases occur and you want to sue the owner of the property? Really?

Actually, there has been a larsony at that location, at least 7 stolen vehicles, 5 room break ins and 14 vehicle break ins in less the 11 months at that hotel. Plus I have found even more stated in reviews on the Internet that the dates are different than the courthouse documents I found. I think this is much bigger than 2. The owners claim this was the first incident they have had - my truck being stolen. Oddly the have no outside cameras and won't come up with the inside ones to see if someone left the building and committed the crime during that time. Thanks for your comment Mr Glock. You are on the same page I am!

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well they don't have to give up their interior video footage unless there's a warrant, and they don't have to have any exterior cameras. It's kinda they jerk thing to do but why would they spend 2000-10,000 dollars on cameras unless their property is getting messed with? As long as they have those signs that have "don't leave valuables in car, we are not liable for theft" they are covered. Any hotel is a breeding ground for theft as most people will only spend a week there, not long enough to seach Craig's list or pawn shops to follow up on the theft. Plus she. People travel they bring all sorts of electronics and cash, so they are easy pickings. My wife worked at a nice hotel and they had maybe a break in or two a week and she got tons of "we're gonna sue you" threats and guess how many things the hotel took responsibility for, zero cause it's not their fault.

It really does suck I have had a few cars broken into and the best bet is if you care about it, take it with you and don't leave it in your car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom