Boot gun carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with a good setup to carry my Beretta Nano on my boot under my pants leg. I wear the pull on RedWing boots. I've seen a couple of boot holsters, but don't know much about them. I need stability more than ease of access, since I do a lot of motorcycle riding. Any ideas or things that have worked for you would be appreciated.

Tripper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make it a ankle holster instead if a boot holster, simply hidden by the boot
There are some that have two support bands, 1 of them straps above your calf, the other at your ankle
Can't recall the name of it

Here's one looks like what I was thinking
http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/MediumAutoAnkleHolsterRightHand.aspx
Not necessarily for a nano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with a good setup to carry my Beretta Nano on my boot under my pants leg. I wear the pull on RedWing boots. I've seen a couple of boot holsters, but don't know much about them. I need stability more than ease of access, since I do a lot of motorcycle riding. Any ideas or things that have worked for you would be appreciated.

Just offering my experience with boot carry, so you can take it for what it's worth. I would advise against it. When I first got my carry permit I carried a .22 in my western style boots. I realized quickly that while I had the gun on me, it was pretty worthless. By the time I could retrieve it, I would have already been beaten, killed, robbed, etc. Getting my wranglers up high enough to get the pistol was way too hard and took too long. Unless this is going to be a backup gun, I would recommend finding another carry method. Just my experience. Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Top Bottom