Border patrol morale & outrage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes?
joe stack had it right. how many people does the state kill, injure, maim? how many *of the state* are killed, injured, maimed? it's not even close.
they use it to control us; we think we have rights.
but people think a lot of stuff that isn't real.
there is only one authority.

To keep the theme of deep thought going, another way to put what you're saying is that there is a very think veneer of civilization that people take for granted. Especially the gen-z and millennials LOL. They would be lost of they had to eat rats and drink ditch water and there was no such thing as starbuck's anymore.

None of us want that (I hope), I'm just making an observation.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
nah, i firmly believe only the younger generations understand what we've lost. older generations have far too much of the "got mine" mentality that got us here.

it started around 1965 and no one did anything. so here we are now. just don't blame the young un's if they go wild. it's our fault.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nah, i firmly believe only the younger generations understand what we've lost. older generations have far too much of the "got mine" mentality that got us here.

it started around 1965 and no one did anything. so here we are now. just don't blame the young un's if they go wild. it's our fault.
It is a lot of the old hippies that are now running things, but they certainly have enough of the young fooled to do their bidding. Plus the testosterone levels have dropped significantly every decade from all the chemical & psychological warfare against masculinity.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you saying women only have rights because men, who have the ability to over power them, do not overpower them and take their rights away?

Then is it true that men only have rights because the government, who has the ability to overpower them, do not (at this point) over power them and take them away?

If the first statement is true, why isn't the second statement true? And if both statements are true, then there are no inalienable rights, there are only those rights that the more powerful decide to give you. No?
Both are true; we are said to have "unalienable" rights given to us by our creator, but we only get to exercise them freely when our government says so. And I've had the "man/woman" discussion with my wife recently, where I agreed that women have equal rights to men, in our society. A quick trip to Saudi Arabia by a woman, and a loud, public proclamation that "I'm equal to any man", and "I can do anything a man can do" should give a dose of reality about who is responsible for women being able to exercise those "unalienable" rights. Western men have been very gracious with how they've treated their women - apparently to their detriment.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It is a lot of the old hippies that are now running things, but they certainly have enough of the young fooled to do their bidding. Plus the testosterone levels have dropped significantly every decade from all the chemical & psychological warfare against masculinity.
sh00ter i remember talking about things like endocrine disruptors working their way up the food chain, from fish to amphibians, to reptiles, to mammals, to humans. saying we'd been seeing an increase in people who were either straight up dudes with different gear or at least wanted to be. the male frogs would sit on the eggs of the female. it's the exact. same. effect. talking about it decades ago. even pbs did an episode of frontline on it.

they can spread that filth, but i can't spread my unvaxxed germs at the grocery store?

america ended up parroting rome in just a few too many ways.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i don't know hardly any people my age (mid 30's) who are having kids. the ones financially stable enough for it are single because they don't trust women to not divorce rape them, the ones married/in relationships aren't financially stable enough for it. the ones that have kids are getting divorced.

it's tough because people see poor immigrants and say "well those people are obviously poor but making it work, they have kids and lots of them, why can't you?" but the point is; those kids have a better life, beit poor or not, here in American than their parents did.

my kids, or kids of people in my demographic, would not. it's just that simple. the america i grew up in is dead; there is no way to raise children in a "better" world or give them a better life than i had. and the aspect of bearing children to be raised knowingly *worse off* than you were isn't appealing.
37 here i agree.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
what gets me is from 2015-2020 was basically the best point in my life. covid just f'd everything up, i think everyone can relate. things being perma-closed basically meant business had to shift completely.

it just makes me wonder if the people putting this on saw the momentum building up. and they straight up didn't want people like me to succeed.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what gets me is from 2015-2020 was basically the best point in my life. covid just f'd everything up, i think everyone can relate. things being perma-closed basically meant business had to shift completely.

it just makes me wonder if the people putting this on saw the momentum building up. and they straight up didn't want people like me to succeed.
No. They don’t care about you or any of us. They only care if you have some power that might disrupt theirs. Kinda like if you hire a couple of workers that are just trying to make their student loan payments. You’re not going to worry what they think unless they organize and have some skills and knowledge. Until then, AI will sort us out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom