Why Are Thousands of Military-Age Chinese Men Suddenly “Migrating” Across Our Southern Border?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mayorkas says we could soon be seeing as many as 11,000 illegals a day come across the border.. How much can we absorb, we are already suffering from lack of housing for our own. And the cost is astronomical in the care of illegals, I read that Biden is considering putting them on full healthcare, a benefit I worked for nearly 38 years to have Boom! They get it just for walking across our borders. And that is just our southern border, our northern border is wide open to any terrorist who knows how to create havoc on our streets.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mayorkas says we could soon be seeing as many as 11,000 illegals a day come across the border.. How much can we absorb, we are already suffering from lack of housing for our own. And the cost is astronomical in the care of illegals, I read that Biden is considering putting them on full healthcare, a benefit I worked for nearly 38 years to have Boom! They get it just for walking across our borders. And that is just our southern border, our northern border is wide open to any terrorist who knows how to create havoc on our streets.
This is treason, and the demise of the Republic. But, our open borders members should be ecstatic.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have a buddy working on the border and he said about 400 illegals a day are jumping the wall by him. This is among some of the stuff he finds. Cellphones, foreign currency, id and such.

Attachments

• 16525.jpeg
    16525.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 0

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have a buddy working on the border and he said about 400 illegals a day are jumping the wall by him. This is among some of the stuff he finds. Cellphones, foreign currency, id and such.
I've said on here before that one of our RV friends when we stayed at Mercedes Tx during the winters was the retired director of the border patrol Del Rio Sector. He showed us places where Mexican Nationals had come across the river for years to work during the day and left to go home at night. Some of the kids actually attended schools in the US. Nobody said anything, it's been going on silently for years.
With this swarm of illegals, all of that has been shut down. The illegals are hurting them as well as us.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huge numbers of Chinese ‘engineers’ are crossing the border illegally. Are they here to build something, or tear **** down ?

1684097154438.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom