Why Are Thousands of Military-Age Chinese Men Suddenly “Migrating” Across Our Southern Border?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vast numbers of Chinese citizens are illegally crossing our border with Mexico. The U.S. Border Patrol is able to apprehend some of them, but thanks to the Biden administration once they are processed most of them are given “notices to appear” and are then freely released into our communities. That means that they are running around without any supervision whatsoever.

As you will see in the videos that I have posted in this article, men make up the overwhelming majority of the Chinese citizens that are “migrating” across our southern border, and almost all of those men are of military age. In some cases, these men are paying human smugglers as much as $35,000 to get them into Texas. So either those men are independently wealthy, or someone else is providing that money. Unfortunately, most Americans don’t even realize that this is happening, because Fox News is the only major news network that is giving much attention to this crisis.

For years, many of us have been warning that the lack of security on our southern border is a major national security threat. Unfortunately, it could turn out to be a much larger threat than any of us ever imagined.

According to Fox News, U.S. officials are “seeing a 900% surge” in encounters with Chinese nationals at our southern border…Footage taken by Fox News this week shows how Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are releasing busloads of Chinese nationals into the U.S. interior, just as the U.S.-Mexico border is seeing a 900% surge in encounters with migrants from the communist regime.

.......snip.........

Just as the U.S. and China are getting ready to fight a war, all of a sudden we are witnessing an exponential surge in Chinese nationals coming across our southern border.

As U.S. Senator Josh Hawley has pointed out, the Biden administration is not even trying to enforce our immigration laws at this point.

https://discern.tv/why-are-thousand...uddenly-migrating-across-our-southern-border/
The same happened when Germany, France and other european countries opened their borders to "refugees" from Syria. The majority were military aged men that have now created zones within those countries that law enforcement won't even enter as if it were a different country within theirs.
I'm not speaking from news reports either. We have friends from Germany that return to visit relatives annually. The stories we hear about the destruction of their homeland is pretty telling on what is going to happen here in the US with the open borders.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably at least 90% of the people I've seen hired by the gov agency I work at in the last 15 year's have been chinese ,Vietnamese,or Japanese. They don't have to blow things up they can simply shut it off and there's not enough real American engineers or techs left to restart it. Heres a good one for you to think about , little Chinese fellow tasked with writing code for navigation aids,navigation and long range radar was writing it in code only he could read . this went to every new mod for at least 12-15 years. They caught him when they hired a new computer engineer to assist and he complained he couldn't read it. When they jumped him he claimed JOB SECURITY was the reason. because they could not read any malicious code feds let him walk. Unbelievable as it sounds I heard he went straight to writing code for air force at Tinker.
That's not uncommon anywhere. Back when I did that 4 letter word called work, we bought a machine tool using some Siemens technology for a CNC lathe.
We were having trouble with the software that controlled the oiler that kept the machine lubricated. I found a book that was 1/4" thick of code for the sole reason to turn that lubricator on and off every few minutes. I called tech support and was told that every engineer had their own method of making that lubricator work, but when a new engineer was hired, they added their own method even thought the old method was still working. Nobody knew how to deactivate the old code so they just kept adding on to protect their job.
I ordered a $20 electromechanical timer from a vendor and eliminated all the software. Worked just fine after that.
Sometimes people just overthink everything that could be made simple.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you may be the only forum member who thinks Republicans have done a good job but whatever and it’s “too much”, not to much.
Thanks for the spelling lesson there, Nancy. I had to look it up. I knew too was used in lieu of also. Had no idea I was used as an alternative for excessively. Sip away.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom