Why Are Thousands of Military-Age Chinese Men Suddenly “Migrating” Across Our Southern Border?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The good news is, after the Empire crumbles and globalism is gone, the opportunists among them will likely go back.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I should’ve said super majority. A simple majority is still not enough. So no, they couldn’t have. And to say elsewise is to not know the law and how it works.

It works on a percentage. I believe it’s 2/3. There’s a magic number. In order for that to work they still would’ve needed Democrats. And as evidenced by history, that didn’t happen.

So no, it’s not their fault that the wall wasn’t built and laws weren’t upheld. When Democrats break laws, it doesn’t mean that Republicans are supposed to. Though it’s getting to a point where maybe they also need to act the way these traitorous POS Democrats are.
I guess I’m wrong. The Republicans are all stellar pillars of Democracy and are doing everything they possibly can. Thank you so much for correcting me. Is your real name Mitch McConnell?

if the Republicans like Paul Ryan had actually supported Trump instead of stabbing him in the back every chance they got we wouldn’t be in this predicament but obviously you believe otherwise. I disagree and so do many others who are fed up with all talk and little action of the elected officials we have in the swamp. Don’t worry though, you should be getting the Langford Letter in your email soon listing all the great accomplishments he’s made lately.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if the Republicans like ............Paul Ryan had actually supported Trump ............
Yep. Our elected Repugnant Party has never stood where it counts, when it counts. It goes back to when a foreign born racist marxist became president, simply because his constituents were all racist.

Republicans should have stood up and demanded the birth certificate, etc. But, they were being good uniparty stooges.

And the last election? Lankford campaigned on the issue of open borders and it's a concern that needs to be addressed, blah blah blah.

He got re-elected and he hasn't uttered a peep about it.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I’m wrong. The Republicans are all stellar pillars of Democracy and are doing everything they possibly can. Thank you so much for correcting me. Is your real name Mitch McConnell?

if the Republicans like Paul Ryan had actually supported Trump instead of stabbing him in the back every chance they got we wouldn’t be in this predicament but obviously you believe otherwise. I disagree and so do many others who are fed up with all talk and little action of the elected officials we have in the swamp. Don’t worry though, you should be getting the Langford Letter in your email soon listing all the great accomplishments he’s made lately.
If I’m Mitch McConnell the old turtle, then you are Nancy Pelosi because because you sound delusional and drunk. 🤣

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vast numbers of Chinese citizens are illegally crossing our border with Mexico. The U.S. Border Patrol is able to apprehend some of them, but thanks to the Biden administration once they are processed most of them are given “notices to appear” and are then freely released into our communities. That means that they are running around without any supervision whatsoever.

As you will see in the videos that I have posted in this article, men make up the overwhelming majority of the Chinese citizens that are “migrating” across our southern border, and almost all of those men are of military age. In some cases, these men are paying human smugglers as much as $35,000 to get them into Texas. So either those men are independently wealthy, or someone else is providing that money. Unfortunately, most Americans don’t even realize that this is happening, because Fox News is the only major news network that is giving much attention to this crisis.

For years, many of us have been warning that the lack of security on our southern border is a major national security threat. Unfortunately, it could turn out to be a much larger threat than any of us ever imagined.

According to Fox News, U.S. officials are “seeing a 900% surge” in encounters with Chinese nationals at our southern border…Footage taken by Fox News this week shows how Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are releasing busloads of Chinese nationals into the U.S. interior, just as the U.S.-Mexico border is seeing a 900% surge in encounters with migrants from the communist regime.

.......snip.........

Just as the U.S. and China are getting ready to fight a war, all of a sudden we are witnessing an exponential surge in Chinese nationals coming across our southern border.

As U.S. Senator Josh Hawley has pointed out, the Biden administration is not even trying to enforce our immigration laws at this point.

https://discern.tv/why-are-thousand...uddenly-migrating-across-our-southern-border/
It’s an invasion, not immigration.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If I’m Mitch McConnell the old turtle, then you are Nancy Pelosi because because you sound delusional and drunk. 🤣
Of course I am. The Republicans have always been strong leaders and are there to help us. We should be proud of their many accomplishments.🤣
I’m a registered Republican and I think they are weak and most of them are in bed with the Democrats. Obviously you don’t. One of us is right.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
President Trump was getting a handle on this problem, until the COUP! Democratic Politicians are not only BREAKING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS, but offering incentives to poor desprate illegal immigrants, to incourage more of them to come here illegally! WHY ARE WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALLOWING THEM TO DO THAT? Elected and appointed politicians, and government BUREAUCRATS, ARE OUR EMPLOYEES!! THEY WORK FOR US, AND ARE NOT ROYALTY, OR ABOVE OUR LEGISLATED LAWS, UNLESS WE ALLOW THEM TO BE! RIGHT?? The ONLY difference between our country, and the places these poor hopeless peole are fleeing is, WE ARE RULED BY LAWS, NOT TWO BIT DICTATORS THAT ARE ABOVE THE LAW!!! IF WE ARE TALKED OUT OF THE RULE OF LAW, NOT MEN, HOW LONG BEFORE WE ARE JUST LIKE THE PLACES THESE POOR PEOPLE ARE FLEEING?? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AGAIN, ONLY THIS TO IME DEMAND WE THE PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT EVERYWHERE!!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course I am. The Republicans have always been strong leaders and are there to help us. We should be proud of their many accomplishments.🤣
I’m a registered Republican and I think they are weak and most of them are in bed with the Democrats. Obviously you don’t. One of us is right.
Don’t drink to much Nancy

Latest posts

Top Bottom