Bounty Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mix up is one thing, doing your job without obeying the law is another.

When this first came out, I had never heard of them. Now, I am happy to hear the D.A. is following through. You don't point guns at people's heads unless you are doing so to shoot them because your life (or family's) is in immanent danger. You don't force your way in to people's homes. You don't hold people against their will and treat them like ****. After watching their videos, I have no trouble believing they treated these people like that. I hope they get everything they deserve.

Not all citizens are as unprepared as the home the Bounty Boys broke into. They're lucky.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When that story in MWC came out the first people I thought of was them ironically. I don't know any of them but their facebook page popped up one day when I was online returning a msg to a friend. Not to say it was them or not just ironic they are now suspects.

https://www.facebook.com/BountyBoys

ai54.photobucket.com_albums_g94_aekdb390_167214_1495871608952_1598942783_1028544_6075893_n.jpg

A little self-promotion...seriously? :loser:

Badges...
BADGES!

Are bounty hunters allowed to wear badges?

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Relax, the badges do say something similar to 'fugitive enforcement officers' which we all can easily discern when they are busting our doors down and brandishing weapons.

Relax?

Those guys look like cops. That's all it would take to make someone hesitate long enough for one of those guys to blow you away.

If you aren't a cop you shouldn't be allowed to where a badge of any kind.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all citizens are as unprepared as the home the Bounty Boys broke into. They're lucky.

Yup, gotta think that if someone did a no knock break in at my house at 11:30 at night, when I am in bed and my kids are in the living room, I am coming into the room defensively. That's some stupid stuff right there.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Relax?

Those guys look like cops. That's all it would take to make someone hesitate long enough for one of those guys to blow you away.

If you aren't a cop you shouldn't be allowed to where a badge of any kind.

Agreed, Im glad this was not my house by mistake. I am armed at all times, the door being kicked in would have my gun drawn and targeted "due to the preparation i have done being an armed citizen" at the door. Hesitation would surly happen when they came in as they do look like cops and I surly dont want to shoot a cop. But them being as half cocked as they appear would have surly put me down at the first sign of the gun.

This could have been very bad with any number of people. I hope they get the book.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you need to do is wear one of these... the bounty hunters would immediately recognize your status and walk out.

[Broken External Image]

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how the news story said they had consent to enter the house.

I would like to know why none of the people they have caught up with have filed breaking and entering charges against them. They are not police officers they can not server "no knock" warrants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom