Boyah liberal gun hater! Cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjamhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I go round and round with my assistant who is a hardcore democratic liberal on guns and other issues on a daily basis at work. Especially AR's and the high cap magazines aka standard 30 rd mags. I invited her out to target shoot with me one day. I took my Colt 6920 and Beretta 92FS. I took a few standard 30 rd .223 mags preloaded. I also had 3 preloaded 17 rd mags for the 92FS and an unloaded 30 rd. I taught her correct gun handling and safety and then let her clear through all those mags. Mind this is the first time shes shot a gun as a 50 something year old woman. She said "I really like that rifle its really fun to shoot and it doesnt hurt." I held my tongue and waited for more "I told you so's to emerge". I reloaded for her one 10 rd for the AR and loaded the 30 rd for the 92. She blasted through both of those. I asked if she wanted to shoot more. She said yes. So I made her load the mags herself. As shes struggling to do what I showed her she said "man this is the worst part about shooting, having to load these things." I grinned and said "you see why there is a use for high capacity mags for law abiding citizens?" Zing!

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully a convert to the pro gun side. I have some of my wifes family coming in from California this summer. Plan to take them all out to the range with me. I'll give a full update if I can make it happen.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im golf clapping for ya:yelclap: good job! My mother was the same way, now she wants a 10/22 AR and what she calls a Krinky imagine that, a little proper education and BOOM magic all those thoughts vanish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom