Brainstorming on an Idea here........about trapping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
bobby, thats an awesome idea. i've been interested in the last few years,just dont know where to start. if you do it up in your neck of the woods it would be great. i know some landowners that could attend and and gain some important knowledge.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like about a dozen or so interested, lets let the thread go for a week or so and then we'll try to come up with a date and location that works. Would be nice if we waited till it cools off some, I think it would be more enjoyable for everyone. I see there's some interest in beaver trapping, I've not done enough of it to say that I could show anyone how, that would be effective than just watching youtube, too many rules and loops to jump for me to ever get in to it. Plus, we've had little to no water around here for so long, they've not been a problem for anyone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like about a dozen or so interested, lets let the thread go for a week or so and then we'll try to come up with a date and location that works. Would be nice if we waited till it cools off some, I think it would be more enjoyable for everyone. I see there's some interest in beaver trapping, I've not done enough of it to say that I could show anyone how, that would be effective than just watching youtube, too many rules and loops to jump for me to ever get in to it. Plus, we've had little to no water around here for so long, they've not been a problem for anyone.

Yep, the most effective traps for beaver require a training session, and I believe a permit from the state. Conibears.
I do want to get that permit though.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like about a dozen or so interested, lets let the thread go for a week or so and then we'll try to come up with a date and location that works. Would be nice if we waited till it cools off some, I think it would be more enjoyable for everyone.

Me and the little one to the left will be there is the stars align!

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am also interested. I have a few acres on the N. Canadian between Yukon and El Reno if you need a place near the big city.

Latest posts

Top Bottom