Brainstorming on an Idea here........about trapping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm probably not going to be able to attend now we will be covered up at the ranch now till may. Bull sale the 7th oye the next two weekends and starting to ai cows around the first of April. But when you get a date set let me know and hopefully I can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ok let's bump this back up, I'm game again if there's interest. Weather messed this deal up last time, I still think a Jan/Feb date would work best for everyone because of fall school sports, the holidays, hunting seasons, etc.........and I don't want to do it when it's hot out.

Same offer as last time, bring the kids as well if they're interested. :)

Seansworth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very impressive! But if I were to get into trapping, it'd be to rid my yard of skunks so my dogs don't get sprayed when I walk them at night and before dawn.

The only trapping I have done is to rid my buddy's place of skunks. 13 skunks in two weeks one summer. It started out as a task to be done but ended up being a fun two weeks. We retell those stories every time we get together and start drinking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom